Wednesday, December 2, 2009

H1N1 Vacine

This essay I wrote about the H1N1 vacine, its ment to be an argument essay because I am arguing against all the news articles that tell you the vacine is harmless and to get yourself and your kids vacinated. The point to my essay is to get people to do there own resurch and not take anyones word for it when it comes to something as serious as this vacine. I revele the truth I found in my research, here is a sample from that essay.


http://www.kauz.com/news/local/70432842.html


While researching the H1N1 vaccine I learned about many of the ingredients that are in it. One is called Tween 80 (Polysorbate 80) which is a drug that causes infertility. Polysorbate 80’s purpose is to assist in the delivery of certain drugs across the blood-brain barrier. Should these drugs be passing through to our brains? What do you think that will do to our children’s immune systems? Also one of the main ingredients is thimerosal which is a form of mercury, which everyone knows can cause very serious health problems. In fact Immunologist Hugh Fudenburg stated that there is compelling evidence that people who get 5 consecutive flu shots in a 10 year period are 10 times more likely to get alzheimers because of the accumulation of aluminum and mercury. Squalene is another top ingredient, squalene has never been approved in the US as safe and can cause blindness, autoimmune disease, and low sperm count in males. No time to list them all but the only ingredient that does not have very harmful effects is egg protein, which even then a lot of people are allergic to eggs.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so I never want to take any sort of vaccination, let alone any prescription medication without background knowledge of it first. By the way, I enjoy the colors and professionalism of your blog

    ReplyDelete